Thread: Today I.....
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2006, 06:37 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

TODAY I.....

pass along to Liliy, that it is not the groth of hair, it is that the hair is going away right up the arms from the wrists.... was basically told it is due to CRP(another name for RSD)... also my finger nails grow like mad... as far as thyroid and all other routine blood tests I am healthy like horse

redjpwranglergirl said Yes, here's hoping that everything goes well for Dawn. How are you doing Gromlily? I hope you're having a good day too and I wish we had your weather here! It sounds wonderful!
Yeah she is in my thoughts also, though once she getspast the pain in the illiac crest (the area where they take the graft) I think she will be back on the board in no time !

Dawn you will probably be in a triage area by the time I get this written... just in case please remember I am pulling for you !!!

Hate to say it but when I looked at my Thermometor outside at 4:00 am it was 42 F (appx 6 C) God I hate winter, should it not be for my childern I would be way dow south!

[color=blue] my best and heart felt wishes all have a good week end[/color/ Mark-n-Goober

First you forget names, then you forget faces.
Then you forget to pull up your zipper.
But it's worse when you forget to pull it down.