View Single Post
Old 05-13-2014, 07:40 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I'd advise for computers to instal f.lux onto it. It reduces blue lights at night or all the time if you want. Google it. Also you may find Ctrl + Alt + Print Screen button turns on a contrast which you can then turn on. If you're on the internet while typing that in. You can download a simple google contrast app/theme-don't remember the name.

Any pair of these shades are great for looking at screens. They help block out blue lights and UV rays, and help with getting our circadian rythym (sleep cycle) in line. I wear them after 5 p.m.

Also ear plugs are great.

Finally, I know it's hard. I also had three concussions this year and when things got really bad I just kept focusing on them. My anxiety was bad.

Obviously stress doesn't help. The past is the past, you can only learn from it and enjoy the memories. Never stress about what is behind you. Try and be greatful for everything you can do and have, not what you can't or don't have. Your brain will heal! Trust me! You will one day enjoy this challenge, the sooner the better. We grow from adversity. Focus on what you can control and what you can't. Be I hope things get better and I'll keep you in my prayers!

I don't mean to shove these things into you, but these helped me so much! And smile and laugh! They are wonderful for you. Even faking them releases endorphins!
JBuckl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
allday310 (05-14-2014)