View Single Post
Old 05-14-2014, 03:31 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Smith View Post
Indubitably. Are men & women different? I ask because my changes seem to be in the opposite direction; I'm letting things slide that I never did before, though honestly I think it's been a process. I keep some kind of external stimulation (tv, radio, music) almost constantly to distract myself from pain. Anything to focus on.

Adrenal hormone replacement has reversed some of the personality changes.

Doc
Dr. Smith,

Lost in space, yes, I was an avid watcher as a kid. I, like you, tend to let things slide a bit also, but that's always been my personality. I do find having the TV on or the radio helps, distracts from pain, I listen to different white noise generators, generally rainfall at night to try to sleep. I'm new to doing these types of web pages but decided I needed to read what others go through. I'm laid back, folks think I'm doing great, but inside doesn't feel great. I'm still fairly patient but I can't do much so not much to "test" my patience. But all in all, I'm more withdrawn, and let more slide past. For myself, I'm in enough pain, I don't need to add mental stress too. Just my thoughts. Now how do I post. Can you tell I'm green at this
kewlgrandpa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dr. Smith (05-15-2014), eva5667faliure (05-15-2014), PamelaJune (05-14-2014), Theta Z (05-23-2014)