View Single Post
Old 05-14-2014, 07:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Mellissa,

Yes, you are correct medical marijuana is very expensive and in some states they want to tax the med to make more money. They already have the medical marijuana pill out but that's only for people who have eating disorders.
The medical marijuana that we would need is a specially grown plant where the THC level is very low and that is the stuff that can get a person high while the CBD level is high and it calms a persons nerves down stopping sz. pain, and slowing up cancer. If I'm not mistaken they are also using it for Parkinsons but you may want to double check.
I'm glad to hear that you are using the Chantix to stop smoking my husband used it about 5 or 6 yrs. ago to stop his smoking and it did a great job for him, just be careful and try not to put on the weight that's what happened to my husband after he stopped smoking because he always wanted something in his mouth to replace the cigarette so he ate to much and now he is paying the price for it. Here's wishing you well and May God Bless You!

Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote