Old 05-14-2014, 07:34 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD View Post
You need some more history, Melody...

What drugs he uses, or used in the recent past.
Cipro, Flagyl, Levaquin, Avelox, statins, etc.

What he is exposed to... golf courses? With all the chemicals they put on their grass? Hobbies, solvents, heavy metals, etc.

What is his uric acid level? (gout). Any vaccines lately?

Does he smoke?

Things like that.

Dietary issues, and going gluten free may help. Or he could get the gluten blood work done.

Hi all.

Just got more info from the person in question. I got his blood test results. Absolutely everything was in the normal range except for his Vitamin D levels. They were 8. That is VERY low right? Could that be a reason for his achy feet and the fact that even if he stands up, his feet hurt so much. And when he walks. Not when he drives or when he sleeps. Just when he stands or walks. I asked him about his toes and he said "Honestly, it's just my feet. They ache all the time. This has severely changed my life.

And he has not taken an emg because he's afraid of needles. I explained how important it is to have an emg in addition to a nerve conduction test. He says he is going to yet another doctor and will probably have to take an emg and yet another nerve conduction test

He also said that because of his low levels of Vitamin D, he was prescribed 50,000 a week but when he took it it made his ears ring. I don't think he took it ever again.

He asked his doctor about the low levels of D but the doctor poo pooed him and said. This Vitamin thing is all blown up, every body who comes in has low levels.

???????????????????????????

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote