View Single Post
Old 05-14-2014, 08:09 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwinlgreen View Post
I was diagnosed about a year ago when I started having ptosis and double vision. I tested positive on the blood antibody tests. My Neurologist put me on 80 milligrams of Prednisone and it cleared up the eye issues very quickly. He also prescribed pyridostigm but it doesnt do any thing for me so I rarey take it (with his ok). I take IVIG. Hr has been tapering the prednisone but I had been stuck at 20 MG for about 6 months. He just reduced it to 20 one dy, 15 the next. Yesterday was the first 15 MG day. I also pushed my self a little to much yesterday with some walking and some driving. Today the double vision is back.

It is not the same as before. Then one eye was seeing one view, the other an offset. If I closed either eye the double vision cleared. Today if I close either eye the view is the same. I see double with the second view a little below and about 1/3rd as dark. The darker view dominates and I may have had the issue for a few days and just thought I just had a little blurred vision. I did not realize the double vision was back until I looked at he TV guide on screen. I still first just thought it was the TV.

What has me puzzled the fact that the double vision is there even with one eye closed. Has anyone had this.

I havent had breathing issues but I am very tired especially in the eyes.
I have the double vision, and a distinct shadowing effect in each eye, almost like double vision, plus a couple shades different in color between the two. just got a shrug from docs over it... plus breathing swallowing etc... diag=MG
Dan
imdan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote