View Single Post
Old 05-14-2014, 10:16 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Yes it was very nice to actually hear that, as I was worried he wasnt going to be cooperative. Its actually amazing how understanding he was, even implicating that it was far more severe than he originally thought. I need to get some stuff cleared by work comp though before I can get more stuff done.

Hes also worried about the copious amount of caked dried blood in my ear. I had a lot of it in the early months where my ear would leak clear or bloody fluid but it went away. It started again when I went back to work but hasnt done so in a few days. I didnt get a clear answer from him as to why, he seem to kind of side step it everytime.

Also, what is this cognitive therapy? He basically described it as a way to see how much damage was done to my brain, and how I can reteach OR workaround the damage that was done. He claims it has helped a lot of people, but has also proven on others how serious the concussion was.

At this point not really sure what to think or whats truely going on. Anyone here ever done cognitive therapy? How often do you normally do it, and what does it entail?
Bruins88 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote