View Single Post
Old 05-14-2014, 11:11 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default About Phaedra

Just thought I would share a little bit of how I ended up here and who I am. I am married. I have two grown children from previous relationships. I am or was a truck driver for 4 and 1/2 years. I was driving a bus at a well known Christian University. This is where I was at when I fell in the parking lot going down to the lower bus lot. This fall sprained the inside of my right ankle and tore the ligaments on the outside of my right ankle. I hit so hard on my right knee that It caused patella femoral maltracking problem, bursitis, chronic exertional compartment syndrome, and the MRI also showed a entrapped nerve in my knee. This is what caused the CRPS. Weather it was the damage to the ankle or to the knee that actually caused it, I don't know. I fell mid DEC. and only got a little better. It wasn't until I had the emg done in the first part of March that CRPS was even diagnosed by a orthopedic doctor ( not my doctor) in another city. I had to wait till the end of March to actually hear it from my doctor. Still waiting on the Pain Management Doctor don't get to go see him until Mid June. I so enjoy the waiting game that certain organizations like to force people to play. I have had a whole host of problems arise from this. Panic attacks, blood pressure issues, cycle problems, and of course spreading. I now feel this in both my legs and arms, I even feel it in my body. The newest thing is now my sugar likes to drop and make me sick. This is all new to me and have never had these kinds of issues. So now That I have shared my ugly story. What is next?

Phaedra
Phaedra is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote