Thread: New to ebay?
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2014, 06:24 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniella View Post
Sorry if this is not in the right area you can feel free to move it. I have never used ebay but I found a pair of new shoes that I have been looking for on regular sites but they have been discontinued. Anyhow on ebay there are a new pair from a seller who seems to have a lot of items and says it can be returned in 14 days. It has the tags too. Is this safe to do if I set up a paypal to pay? I assume the seller gets your address? Also that you take the word they are new and if dont work out you can return it? Thanks for any feedback or personal experience
I've been with Ebay over 5+ years, I am a Top Rated Plus Power Seller and many folks would be surprised how many items that they purchase ever week when "shopping" that can be purchased for less on Ebay. Heck you will also earn Ebay bucks that you can spend for more items on Ebay.
I have 100% positive feedback. I have had issues with purchases, but who here has ever had 100% positive experiences when shopping at WallyWorld or any store for that matter or just shopping period ? Everyone has paid too much at one point or has had a defective item or some such issue. Everyone...
So don't fear trying it, after all you spent your hard earned, valuable money at some local store for the first time, did'nt you ? L8r's
Anaberration is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote