View Single Post
Old 05-15-2014, 06:37 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

So is it safe to say that I probably have some sort of brain damage? Im assuming we all do when we hit our head, but just checking.

Also scary day today. Wife had to go get her hair done, and was gone for 3 hours. The baby was extremely fussy and wouldnt stop wanting to eat and poop and want to be held. Obviously ok, thats what babies do. But, usually theres always someone with me, like my wife for example. But today was my first extended period of time with just us two. Within a half hour I became overwhelmed and got extremely confused ect ect. Luckily she fell asleep for about 30 minutes to allow me to recoop.

Now heres the crazy part, a neighbor who works nights (so shes never around during the day because she sleeping) saw me getting the mail today for the first time since the baby has been born. She asked me her name, and I couldnt remember, it literally took me over 20 seconds to think of it. I just blanked out. She looked at me like I was crazy (she doesnt know what happened to me) and that was basically the end of our converstation. As I sit here, 4 hours after all of this, my head is throbbing, im confused, and cant even fully hold a convo with my wife.

Im just at the point now where im getting scared. I understand theres probably a good chance ill never be the same, but man, this confusion and lack of train of thought is beyond scary. Im going to hate to see what im like when im 60.
Bruins88 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote