View Single Post
Old 05-16-2014, 03:45 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

My dear friend Mistiis..........just like to echo what Alffe said........you strugle daily with your own emotions yet selflessly reach out to help others.....i applaud you for that empathic quality that very few souls have.

Once again Alffe is correct you cannot prevent a person killing themself if that is what they want to do.

But i throw out this to think about,

'This friend is very intelligent and a very rational and logical thinker'

Suicidal thoughts are not rational...they are a minds destorition of the reality that we live.

We get fed up often............we dont always feel like ending life...........

when ending life is a constant thought that is illness not rationality.....

irantional thinking does not dechipher if it attacks the minds of educated or uneducated people...it attacks both [many educated people end their own life irrationally, as do many uneducated people]

rationalising the demise of yourself, by your own doing is by defintion irational.................

mental illness convinces us that the world does not need us to play any further part............logic only occurs when WE ARE WELL

I recall my major Atempt.........spontaneous....determined.......ang ry.........

Deffinately no rational.......and i think i'm intelligent and often rational and logical..........

my point is dont be fooled by those who say their suicide is planned and carried out rationaly through thought education and logic .........because its not............

mental illness affects educated people.......they may sound rational and logical/////but they are still mentaly unwell

David

DMACK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (05-16-2014), barbo (05-16-2014), bizi (05-16-2014), DejaVu (07-21-2015), eva5667faliure (05-16-2014), ginnie (05-19-2014), Koala77 (05-18-2014), mistiis (05-19-2014), Twinkletoes (05-18-2014), vintagewine (06-28-2015), Wren (05-16-2014)