View Single Post
Old 05-16-2014, 04:59 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi shindig

Seems to me there are many of us that had a bad doctor along the way. Some inflict terrible damage, some lie to cover their butts. What we have to do is stand up to it. when you go to your new doctor and he or she questions why there was a verbal exchange, I would speak up and tell him, that you have been ignored and dropped by another doctor. Someone will have compassion and listen. Until you do find that compassionate doctor, keep right on looking. It took me 6 years to find the crew (3) I have. Never been so confident before and have a better outlook. A good doctor helps both physically and mentally. You can't have one without the other. We are a mind body connection, a spirit housed in a very painful body sometimes. Pain makes you short with people, it chances your personality, chases away friends. The doctor who treats us must have some insight to both pain and the emotional toll it takes. With a good doctor there is hope, and that is what makes all the difference. I wish all of us and you shindig, all my good wishes. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Sitke (05-29-2014)