Thread: Wondering #290
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2014, 03:33 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I wonder if I can saying hearing Rodriguez was a blast from the past!
He was very popular here in the 70s and was back here again last year and some years before that playing at the Blues and Roots festival in Byron Bay. It draws the best of the best from all over the world. [Including oldtimers and more recent musicians]

I wonder if I can say that the first time I ever saw a gun was outside a Walmart in Wa.. I was sitting in the carpark waiting for someone and these police were chasing a man and they had their guns out and I squeezed myself down on the passenger seat floor and was terrified. The police in the State where I live didn't even carry guns until some time in the 90s. How things have changed here now. <sigh>

I wonder if I can say that I'm so glad Alffe enjoys my local beach. Sun is coming up now. Pity about the ads..

I wonder if Abbie was looking at Koala's temperature? It's way cold down there where Koala lives. lol Warmer here where I am. People are still swimming. Koala gets a real winter even though it's not technically Winter until June 1.

I wonder if I'll ever live in a beautiful place where I can see and feel the changes in the seasons. I don't get that here where I am. There must be something quite satisfying and rhythmic about watching out for the change in the environment. Then again, I don't like being cold, so I'll just put up with our 9 months of Summer. LOL sheesh, I shouldn't be asking for TOO much!

I wonder how everyone is going in their lives. I miss a lot of very special people.
Edited to add: Oh, I see it's Ms Doody's Birthday tomorrow.
We're a day ahead so it's already showing up on the NT Birthday Calendar.
Happy Happy Day, Doody!

I wonder about a lot of other things, but it's too early in the morning to be going on and on and on about them.

I hope your pain subsides Abbie.
Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (05-17-2014), barbo (05-18-2014), bizi (05-18-2014), eva5667faliure (05-17-2014), Theta Z (05-22-2014), Wren (05-18-2014)