View Single Post
Old 05-17-2014, 04:28 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Wink MG

Hi Elle114
I am a newbe. This is my first time joining in a response. Hope it works. I do not think you are crazy, as I have most of the same symptoms. My eyelid droops, I am very fatigued, and my legs are so tired they feel like two lead pipes. My blood work was also normal to boardline. Now Neuro Dr. thinks it is neuropothy. I may have a bit of it in my feet and legs but the rest seems to be MG. I am supposed to go for a spinal tap and then ivig is supposed to start at my home after that. I am going for another opinion on Tuesday, to another Neuro Dr. If I am not satisfied I WILL GO to
the University of PA for again another opinion. Try to take care of yourself and get as many opioions as you need to feel sure
Good luck. Talk to you soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle114 View Post
Hi all,
I'm frustrated, confused and wondering if it's all in mind.

My drooping eyelid, fatigue and weakness had me sure it was MG. After an eye exam, I was even more convinced, Dr. said it was textbook MG. My PCP said seem more like MS.

The MG blood work came back normal.

The last few days in the late afternoon my legs seemed so weak I could barely walk. They felt like they were a thousand lbs. and it was so hard to balance and walk. But after resting for a few hours, I felt so much better. From what I read that is more in-line with MG, then MS.

There are other symptoms like face numbness and no expression, jaw felt heavy, arm weakness with over use. And the droopy eye that comes and go.

But then there are odd shooting pains all other. Some of are like bee stings, real quick that last only seconds. my wrist and hand hurt.

I've been reading so much, I wonder if it is all in my head and self induced.

I need Help! Please tell me what you think? How were you diagnosed?
Sande15 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AnnieB3 (06-13-2014)