View Single Post
Old 05-17-2014, 10:59 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default introducing myself to you all.

I found this forum while trolling the net for info and I'm very glad I did. I'm hoping to find other people who understand what I'm going through. My ENT recently sent me for an MRI because I've been suffering from a constant headache for a few months and found that I have a 5mm tonsillar ectopia. I immediatly hit up google to figure out what the heck that meant and ran across info on chiari malformation. After reading as much as my adled brain could take I realised all my weird little quirks I thought I had were really symptoms. All this time I believed I was just another dippy clutz. I haven't been diagnosed with the chiari but I do go see the neurologist this coming tuesday. I am extremely nervous about this. I'm terrified he won't believe me about the other symptoms because I was only referred for the headaches. I did hunt down and print out a chiari questionnaire that I filled out and intend to take with me, but is there anything else I can do to help this along? I have read a lot of chiarian stories and many people said it is extremely difficult to get diagnosed. I could use some help here. I'm a nervous wreck.
Mrylou is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote