View Single Post
Old 05-18-2014, 01:11 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Well the past few days have been a trip. Still waiting to hear when ill start therapy, and still no clue what it fully entails and what it will actually do to help me get back to work (specially because I have a physical labor job)

Anyways some of this is "hearsay" since I honestly dont recall it. Evidently Friday night was a horrible night for me according to my wife. I guess I saw a large ant in the hallway and completely lost my being. I guess I freaked out and starting cussing and swearing and stomped the crap out of the ant. The next few hours she said I was beyond strange. I guess I went into the bathroom and starting plucking my bear with tweezers. She stopped me. I then guess I stared at myself in a really weird non blinking gaze for about a half hour. After that she finally got me to go back to the couch. I guess I got up shortly after and wound up outside kicking dandelions and then sitting on the patio chair staring at the sky with my eyes wide and my mouth open for about an hour. After she got me back inside I guess I laid at the couch staring at an off tv for about another half hour. I finally came too a few hours later laying in bed. All I remember is seeing the ant, and then winding up in bed. Crazy. Saturday I kept zoning in and out all day as well but I remember it.

Saturday night we had a good friends wedding, I didnt want to go simply because of all the noise and stuff going on. I wish I listened to my brain and not my heart. Last night was pure utter misery. The music, the lights, all activities of other. I spent the vast majority outside sitting at the beach watching the waves while others partied away inside. Not only was my head throbbing, and myself zoning out, but it really made me realize my lack of wanting to be around others. Sad part is, they are all very close friends, and I couldnt be bothered at all.

Also, ive taken myself off the road unless I need to go to the dr. Driving is very dangerous for me. I only get slightly lightheaded while driving,but I have 0 focus and concept of braking and speed currently. Dangerous.

Anyways just figured id post all of this and see what all of your thoughts are. Is this par for the course 5 months in? Im just getting unsettled thinking that maybe I do actually have some decent brain damage and I may never be normal again.
Bruins88 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote