View Single Post
Old 05-18-2014, 04:25 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dspine View Post
Hi their Kittpaw, i'am very happy for you i'am sure you feel some relief.Well this is my second round,tried 2 yrs ago on my own had the workers comp dr's favorable on my side wich i thought would be enough, but no not for ssi their reason for denial was they know i am in a lot of pain but i could still ambulate.Yes thank god i could ambulate with my cane,well hired an ssd lawer now in reconsideration level, hoping soon i wiil be as happy as you.Did find out how far back will the re-troactive payment go? If you can please reply thks!
Dspine...thanks!!...yep it's been a total of 3 years for me almost to the month so I understand the long drawn out battle that goes on.

My latest claim is dated May 6, 2013 so I'm thinking that's how far my backpay will go. Of course, the attorney fee will be deducted, as well as a buttload of cash aid too, which totally sucks. Just make sure your doctor supports your claim and is compliant with any forms SSA needs...my attorney told me that is why I won my claim this time. I could just kiss and hug my psychiatrist and therapist for being so supportive for me, compared to the ones on my last claim. I have different ones for this one because of being shuffled around to different locations by the county mental health system - so glad they did because the old clinic wasn't at all helpful with SSA.

I wish you lots of luck - you have a wonderful attitude
Kittypaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote