View Single Post
Old 05-18-2014, 09:05 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Jumping Forums...

Hi, All... I'm jumping over from the Peripheral Neuropathy forum to you all as there's now the suggestion... after three years of extensive, extensive testing... that my symptoms, suffering and pain may now be more in the realm of fibromyalgia than neuropathy (though probably overlapping). There's a couple things just outside the range of normal, but nothing glaringly noteable diagnostically. I had something called parvo virus b19 (adult version of 5ths Disease) at the onset of all this, and still have evidence of it in my blood. Gosh, my entire body burns from head to toes, literally. Terrible aching deep pain, too. The most recent development as of 2014 is that my pain has moved inward. I now have severe abdominal and pelvic pain. There just hasn't been any leveling off of my pain/symptoms in the last three years. It leaves me wondering where I'll end up and concerned about true disability. The thing is, I don't have ANY tender/trigger points typically associated with a fibro diagnosis. The pain is simply everywhere.
Any input from others who have lived this? Thanks so much.
heb1212 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (06-02-2014), Judy2 (07-09-2014)