View Single Post
Old 05-19-2014, 09:26 AM
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Default Post Concussion and Tremors One Side of Body?

Hi guys,

I found this forum not long ago. I'm female, 26 years old and I've been in a car accident months back. I've been diagnosed with post concssion syndrome, and have been out of work for a few months until I went back. I've had most of the common concussion symptoms and have had a number ofcognitive impairments according to a neuropsych test.

Even though some of my initial symptoms went away not of of it did. Headaches, trouble thinking, memory problem, slower speaking with trouble, occasional stiffness in arms and legs, insomnia, and chronic neck pain still remains. I also feel as though my energy level is very low.

My main concern right now is that in the week, both my right arm and leg have been having tremors. This is only on the right side of my body. It comes and goes. On Friday, I felt like I needed drag myself home while the shakes were going on until it went away. I was fine yesterday, but I woke up to my arm and leg shaking again last night which kept me up but not as bad though. I still feel a bit of trembling now on my arm.

I've also been diagnosed with depression and have been on Zoloft about 2 weeks ago. I stopped it about 4 days ago.

Are these tremors on my right arm and leg a cause for concern? I tried looking it up and it gave me links to Parkinson's. Nobody in my family has it.
Jillian_W is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
FLMom (02-24-2017)