View Single Post
Old 05-19-2014, 11:26 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Smith View Post
Please keep us updated on that. I've not heard of anything yet that substantially helps tingling & numbness from PN.

Doc
Thanks, Doc. And yeah, I figured that but hey it's only money. In fact I found an online source for CBD gum and ordered some. No clue whether or not it's a scam but... (see my comment about money). If I get no effect whatsoever from the gum (assuming it arrives, as against the company draining my credit cards and bank accounts....) I suppose I'll consider pursuing a license for MJ, which I can get by walking into a "clinic" here in LA any day of the week.

There's one strain called Charlotte's Web that was developed to help a little girl with epilepsy and it is advertised as containing much more CBD than the normal THC-laden stuff. Would have to figure out a way to ingest it without smoking it so it's a bit more of a project that, as has been noted, might well yield no positive results. I'm not especially keen on the MJ high these days, unlike when I was a teenager, so I'd just as soon not go through all the trouble and expense of buying a vaporizer.

On we go!
Balanchine is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
beatle (05-21-2014), eva5667faliure (05-19-2014), ginnie (05-19-2014), hopeful (05-20-2014)