View Single Post
Old 05-19-2014, 11:30 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

nyuszisue,

There is no herb or other that can cure a tooth infection. Some things may <<temporarily>> reduce the inflammation, but the infection will still be present. The species of bacteria that reside inside of an infected tooth will become varied and profuse. The same is true for an infection in the jaw bone after a tooth has been extracted.

Oil of oregano, garlic, turmeric, clove oil, etc.... are all great properties for reducing bacteria and inflammation. In cases other than teeth or jaw bone these things can eliminate certain types of bacterial infections. Depending on the severity and location of the infection, most of the time they have to be used in quantity and longevity to be truly affective and usually topically and internally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuszisue View Post
anyone uses oil of oregano for tooth infections,etc. ?

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitt (05-19-2014), Theta Z (05-19-2014)