Old 05-19-2014, 03:10 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icehouse View Post
I love eBay too, just not as a seller. I have found some screaming deals (especially when people misspell things) but a 21 day hold on funds sucks rocks. Last time I sell on eBay for a LOOOOONG time that is for sure.

Crooks.
That is just not right.... if you had had complaints, I could understand it. But if not, it seems like a punishing rule, to me.

But you know...I really basically don't think Ebay is 100% legit. There are some really nice people selling there ...and I have corresponded with them. But I am so careful...who I buy from. I look at the sellers feedback, and other items for sale very carefully before dealing with a new seller.

Everything that Ebay has done lately to anonymize the buyers IDs strikes me as hindering my ability to research sellers in order to decide to bid.

So I still do buy there, but very very carefully.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote