View Single Post
Old 05-20-2014, 01:50 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

No. Not on any anti depressants. I would not be compliant to anything like that. I'm barely compliant to taking baclofen for spasticity.

I've already counted my blessings about my parents. My dad's heart problems are pretty bad. He's trying to get stuff set up to help me and my mom. Apparently I have to grow up soon. I'll have to be responsible for helping my mother. (I don't want to grow up yet)

This past year has been really really bad for me. It's been a constant thing with the MS making me feel worse almost by the week. Nothing I've tried (mostly PT and trying to exercise to build up strength) has worked. At least not that I've noticed.

I did go driving today for that assessment. While doing the cognitive tests, I did badly on a couple of them. Which really kind of shocked me. Altho, I do kind of think whoever created those cognitive tests was kind of a schmuck, trying to make it too difficult for some people.

I have to go back for several more classes with the instructor. I was pretty much terrified the entire time I was driving. It felt really weird. I almost didn't go today because I didn't feel good. That might be why I think I did so bad on the cognitive tests. Tired and not feeling good.

When I was done driving, I felt really kind of sick then too. Lot weaker feeling than I have been. Shaky. I got home, and could barely walk into the house.

Sat outside for a little while tonight, and one of my relatives came over. My dad told me that this relative wants my car. She wants to give us money for it. I don't know why she thinks I'd sell it to her. If she could afford to give me what the dealership would give me...maybe. But I think I would want the cash up front, and I'd wait for the check to clear before I'd hand over the keys. Kind of harsh. I know. (I gave away a car once, didn't get any money for it, and did not care a whole lot for how I was treated after giving them my car.)

I need my car for the trade in for a new one. I decided on what car we'd probably need. Not going to get the one that I actually want. Going to get the minivan because I think it makes more sense. It'll be more useful for future MS stuff, and I think it will help my dad out more too. (he wants to get himself a motorized chair to get around in...and I kind of think the minivan is the car my dad wants. (he's willing to get what I want, but I think we kind of deserve the much nicer car like the minivan. We've had to deal with a lot of crap the past two or three years...my mom's west nile virus. Dad's pacemaker surgery)

Just been feeling very stressed out the past year. My body is really uncomfortable. Kind of painful in places. Some things are better since I started taking b12. I'm dreaming again. My brain feels better. Like I can think easier. But, I think that's it for whatever the b12 is helping. It sure isn't helping any of the other neurological symptoms. Those are actually getting worse. It's kind of soul sucking to feel those symptoms coming at me. Feels kind of like I'm being punished for something.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote