View Single Post
Old 05-20-2014, 10:07 AM
Senior Member (**Dr Smith is named after a character from Lost in Space, not a medical doctor)

10 yr Member
Senior Member (**Dr Smith is named after a character from Lost in Space, not a medical doctor)

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnie View Post
A cop I talked to about it when I was campaigning to get this on the ballot, told me that he never arrested any one for just MJ. It was always some fool on other drugs with it.
Yes, but was it the marijuana that led to those persons using the other drugs, or the other drugs that led to those persons using marijuana? And how many of those marijuana users used alcohol, nicotine, or caffeine FIRST?

As early as 1944...
Quote:
New York Academy of Medicine issued an extensively researched report declaring that, contrary to earlier research and popular belief, use of marijuana did not induce violence, insanity or sex crimes, or lead to addiction or other drug use.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontl.../etc/cron.html
It wasn't my intent to go off on a tangent here, and we shouldn't. Anyone who's interested might look into the history of marijuana prohibition

If anyone cares to discuss it further, we should move it to another thread/forum.

Doc

Dr. Smith is NOT a medical doctor. He was a character from LOST IN SPACE.
All opinions expressed are my own. For medical advice/opinion, consult your doctor.

Last edited by Dr. Smith; 05-20-2014 at 11:24 PM. Reason: typos
Dr. Smith is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
beatle (05-21-2014), eva5667faliure (05-23-2014), ginnie (05-20-2014)