View Single Post
Old 05-20-2014, 11:17 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey View Post
Sadly, I think you're right to be wary of the workers' comp doctor. Workers' Comp should be renamed Employers' Protection Scheme. Are you unionized? If so, turn to your steward for some advice and support.

As a professional driver, hauling dangerous cargo, you are well aware of the importance, to public safety, of your being in top condition. You're the guy behind the wheel. Don't let anyone put you back there until you're able.

If you go back, too soon, and are involved in an accident, it's not the Workers' Comp doc they'll be coming after.

I am not unionized. I am going to see what's said today. I'm currently unsure if I should consult a WC attorney. Workers comp is already questioning how I have a concussion from a explosion without hitting my head. A explosion that was heard and felt 3.5 miles away, I was 8 ft away when it happend. I feel lucky to be alive!

I will not drive like this, I hope I get a good doctor, I vomit just riding I don't think I could drive. Headaches are getting worse everyday meds don't help at all :-(
Stringstalker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote