View Single Post
Old 05-20-2014, 11:25 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Erin, you have had a lot of challenges...and it's difficult to move through to get a sense of well-being with all that you are going through health-wise, as well as dealing with your parents' health issues.
Dealing with my in laws the last 7 plus years added a lot of stress to my life, making sure they had all that they needed, as well s going over and visiting with them, taking them to docs and shopping, etc. It made the MS worse, as stress tends to do.

I wonder if watching your parents' health issues worsen adds to your MS symptom difficulties, as well as your mood...stress affects our bodies physically as well as emotionally, as I'm sure you know...

You need to take care of this part of your life as you do the rest of your health issues. Each day is a miracle. I suffer from chronic depression, yet I try my best to awaken with a prayer of gratitude each morning for the opportunities that await me. I also thank the Creator at the end of each day for 5 blessings that came into my life that day. It truly helps turn my mood around! It takes work, work work. My mind falls into the negative naturally, so I do these things consciously.

We all are here with thoughts and prayers of healing for you...
ANNagain (05-23-2014), ewizabeth (05-20-2014), Kitty (05-20-2014), SallyC (05-20-2014), tkrik (05-20-2014)