View Single Post
Old 05-20-2014, 08:15 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I just keep thinking about this dentist. The first thing he showed me looking at the ct scan pictures was the white spot you told me about ( the root canal material above the root of the extracted tooth ) while no any other dentist ever mentioned that to me. So I thought, he is a good one. Why would he say that he doesn't know what is that black cirle ? Even if he was a second opinion dr. for the tooth extraction site problem ( he didn't do the extraction ) this black circle is above a totally different tooth, not above the tooth that was extracted, so there is no connection to the previous dr's work. And it's actually an " accidental " finding. And he said he wouldn't go in to remove that white spot and he wouldn't remove the black circle, there is no reason for any of it, no infection, no reaction around them.
Can a cyst be visible on x-ray or just the ct scan ?
Thank you again ! I really respect and appreciate all of your answer, and I even recommended this site to my coworker , telling her who knowledgeable and nice are you, to take time and answer to all of us here on this site. And I know you are telling all the facts the way they are, while some of the dentists are not honest at all.
nyuszisue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote