Thread: Cervical collar
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2014, 10:33 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by husky601 View Post
I just ask a doctor and a chiro and here is the answer. It could be cood when you sit down exemple if you watch the T.V but you have to be carefull. Dont whear it to much because your neck muscle can become weakness. I will try the Miami J Cervical Collar. The review are great about it. They are pretty expancive here in Canada but you can get them for 50$ on Amazon for the U.S Ive seen some for 32$ for regular size. Make sure to get the right size. Usually men use Small 3-3.5 and female use Medium 3.5-4.
I like to wear it in the car. It just feels better with the bumps and all. It also stretches my neck, so it feels good if things are tight. Sometimes I wear it part of the night for this purpose.

I also like to wear it if I am shopping, especially if it is during a busy time at the store, or if I have to buy heavy things. That way asking that they don't make my grocery bags too heavy requires no further explanation, people will help me load my car, etc. I was so bad I had trouble tying my shoe before the botox.
Eight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote