View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 01:21 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I called the physiatrist's office today, and asked the receptionist if she'd ask him if I could get some PT. I am so deconditioned that I think I need help trying to get back into shape. Problem is, my insurance only gave me about 45 PT visits, which I used most of them up earlier this year doing PT for the frozen shoulder that I had from last winter, and some other MS stuff.

So, I'm probably going to be paying that out-of-pocket. The receptionist said that she'd tell the doctor about my lack of PT visits left on my insurance. Said he might be able to write a letter to the insurance company and tell them there's a medical need for the PT. Not that my insurance will be paying it anyways, my deductible is so freaking high.

I'm still feeling really sick, which my aunt who is a nurse thought was kind of weird. She said that I've been complaining about feeling sick for months. She thinks I should get checked out again. Last time I went and had a blood test to look for problems the only thing they found wrong was my B12 was super low. (252) Back then, they were checking for the obvious stuff that you'd see on a blood test.

The only reason they checked the b12 was because I asked. I'd had a low b12 about five years ago (345). Was told it was normal then. But if you go by what people here on Neurotalk say, it was low. I will say one thing has gotten better since I found out how low that b12 was, and started taking supplements. I'm dreaming again. Sleep a little better too. Still get the insomnia, but not as bad as before.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (05-23-2014), Debbie D (05-21-2014), SallyC (05-21-2014), tkrik (05-21-2014)