View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 01:56 AM
anon21816

anon21816

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyinpain View Post
I was told that I would be a great candidate for the SCS. After watching the DVDs, reading the brochures, and watching videos of people who've had the SCS, I'm not convinced that I want to even do the trial. The success rates were really low. Is there anyone here with a success story?
I have my unit for 4 years this August. It's the best thing that has ever happened to me. After going from practically living my life from the bed to the couch I now can get out and about. I have failed back syndrome so my pain is in my lower back and both legs. This has helped me tremendously. I have had some tweaking some too and as the years have gone by my leads have settled in more which means less movement in them. This means I get better coverage too.
Best part for me is the relaxation it brings for me. Before I looked drawn. People told me I looked gaunt. But now I'm told I look so much better in recent years. And that's due to this stim helping me along the way.
There are lots of success stories on here. People from all walks of like and every type of ailment too. So well worth looking around the site and find their stories.
I hope it all goes well for you and that this is helpful
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (05-23-2014), Rrae (05-27-2014)