View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 09:58 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahSmile0205 View Post
Can you request going to UF?

I think an attorney is a good move!

I know you are worried and stressed and you may want to smack me when I say this... but please, try not to get too stressed... it will only make it worse... (heck, I want to smack me for saying that) but it is true... I am very nervous, anxious about my apt tomorrow... and I am paying for it..

Like Hockey said... advocate for yourself, demand things like scans if you have to... the only way you are going to help your family is to get better and to do that you need the best care you can get...
I'm not sure what I can do. I was advised in FL I don't have a choice on doctors and I only get 1 change request! I was told if I seek outside care of my own it would compromise the entire case.

At this point I'm to contact the lawyer about any changes or appts. He really seemed to care!

Not stress? Are you crazy! That's all I can do and it's killing me! I went to take a drink out of a glass coke cup, lost my perception and slammed the cup into my tooth! Is that normal? Normal to lose your depth perception?
Stringstalker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote