View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 10:28 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank Sue,

The blood test (Achr antibodies) came back negative, not even close to borderline. Again my PCP pushed possibility of MS and said my symptoms overlap MG and MS. I really started to think I must be crazy until the other day I had another bad headache and my eye was barely open. The day before it was much better. For about 3 hours my eye and head hurt, I kept my eye closed (which wasn't that hard to do) with my finger. After the migraine med kicked in, I felt better. My eye also opened up again to were it had been. This has me more worried of course. MRI was moved until late Friday and with the holiday weekend I suspect I won't know anything until Tuesday. Just trying not to think of it but so difficult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suev View Post
First of all - - welcome! Second - I am very sorry you feel lousy and are going through the diagnostic agony that most here can identify with.

To say not to worry is kind of silly - I know I couldn't turn off the worry when I was where are you now. Just do the best you can to keep the stress levels down as much as you can.

On the bright side - you have two different docs who are taking you (and your symptoms) seriously and they even seem to be communicating effectively! You are actually very lucky....some folks here have waited years to get to this point with even one doctor.

Please keep us posted on your progress toward a diagnosis as you are able...and hang in there!!
Elle114 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote