View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 10:33 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I am so happy you have an attorney... hopefully this will relieve some of the stress.. and yes, i know how hard it is not to stress... I am there...

Another thing that you may want to do is start making a list of things that you do that are out of your norm... Have your wife make her list as well... this will help the doctor as well as your attorney.

There are a lot of veterans on this board that are great!

I am a newbie still... and look to them for advice.. they are great.. .ask away!

I know that kevbo is going through WC as well... and he may be able to tell you what he has done....
The Start: MVA, t-boned, on 1-12-14 (my sons 5th birthday) and did not think anything of it.. my back hurt on site but everything else seemed ok. Lost about 10-12 hours from about 3 hours after the accident to the next day...Experienced terrible brain fog for over a month, plus intense headaches, nausea, dizziness, cognitive difficulties, disorientation, no short term memory, depression and just an overall hangover feeling daily.

Current Situation: I'm about 7 months in and my local neurologist has waived her white flag and therefore I am headed to Dallas to be seen (I have family there). The headaches are still daily. I have nausea, dizziness as well.

Drugs I have been on- Vicodin (off), Naproxen (off), proanolol (off), topamax (off), cataflam (off), Midrin (off), Flexeril (off) and now Namenda XR (off), Nortrptylin (off), Verapamil (off)

Therapy- Osteopath, Vestibular and balance therapy, fuzion/soft tissue massage, acupuncture

Drs- ER (no help), GP, Chiropractor, Neurologist and Osteopath
SarahSmile0205 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hockey (05-21-2014)