View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 10:57 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi Doc

I agree with everything you said. There is no real regulation, and just who will be the ones to examine potency and all the rest of the issues?. My plan would be to avoid the whole industry, get seed and grow my own. It has been around since ancient times. 6 brothers out in Colorado have strains missing THC, and I have a vaporizer. I would try to contact their business out there. All depends on this states legal status come Nov. I won't stay here in this state, if it should not pass. I am too old to wait around while they get their act together. Too old for jail too! This has worked for me, and I avoid the opiates and other anti inflamitory drugs. My kidneys show signs of an elevated component as of this last month. So I was taken off all medications now for the sake of my kidneys. Now what do I do when my joints are the size of easter eggs? I am really stuck now, not being able to take the pharmacy given drugs I need. I really ache now, and am rather ticked off about it too! Pain is awful to live with for all of us. Maybe go back to Jamaica, sell my house, rent it out, I just don't know. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
beatle (05-21-2014), eva5667faliure (05-23-2014)