View Single Post
Old 09-22-2006, 07:14 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I couldn't sleep last night for thinking about this one.....Off Topic posts.....I have a Tramatic Brain Injury with memory loss.....I also have a shattered spine with chronic pain......

I think the hardest part for me to deal with is the emotional distress I have to deal with.....from these issues........I didn't want to post in the TBI forum or the emotional distress forum.....because there was never anyone in them....I could post in those forums on the OBT and maybe a few people would come in there in a week...!...

I posted in the chronic pain forum, because that is where there were people all of the time.....at least there was someone there who would respond.....people lived there.....I used them to help me think sometimes........that is where the people I know over the last 8 years posted......

all of my posts over the years were OT........but I posted NPR, not pain related, before each of my posts....so that people would know and they didn't have to read it....that is the thing that made braintalk different, in the sense, that it was okay to have off topic posts and JL supported that....

It would break my heart, after all of this, if my posts were to be removed and sent somewhere else because they were labeled as inappropriate for a particular forum.....I came to this place to be with the 'family' that I know.....I really hope you don't take that freedom away from me, because we must fall into specific catagories........

I hope I pled my case well enough that you agree to have off topic posts in the forums......we shared our lives there not just specific pain issues only....

I feel much worry over this issue.........

Blessings on us all......
Hummer
hummer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote