View Single Post
Old 05-22-2014, 03:35 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default I need to get my root canal extracted. Help!!!!

Hi I am a 21 year old male and have had a root canal for at least 5 years. I went to the dentist and they said this root canal, which is on tooth 30, was failing and had an infection. The x-ray showed it had a black mark around the root of the tooth to which my knowledge means the bacteria and thus infection has migrated to the jawbone and is becoming systemic. This makes much sense to me as I have been experiencing tooth, jaw, and even collar bone and arm pain in the same exact area coming from the infection. It seems like the whole right side of my body is alarmingly suspect.

I was given a referral slip to an endodontist. I was also given a referral slip to an oral surgeon because he wants me to get my wisdom teeth out. However, I care much more about the RC than the wisdom teeth at the moment.

So here's the thing...I do NOT NOT NOT want anything other than extraction. No Root canal re treatment, no crown re treatment, etc. NOPE. I'm already aware how toxic root canals are. Now my goal is to extract it as soon as possible because it's ruining my health and has been for years.

So my question is:

Who and where do I go in order to set up the soonest possible arrangement to have my tooth extracted, and more importantly have the practitioner agree with me that they are willing to extract it. I'm sick of hearing this "save the tooth" BS. How about save my health instead and pull the damn tooth???

Should I try to go to a biological dentist who knows what they're doing??? Even if it might take a month from now to get an appointment???

Or should I go straight to an oral surgeon who would agree that my tooth needs to be pulled. And more importantly, how will I know if the oral surgeon knows what he's doing? In other words I want all the infection gone, all of the tooth gone.

I can't trust normal MDs or dentists because all it's done is ruin my health. So I need to find a qualified person (dentist or surgeon) who can assist me ASAP in getting my tooth extracted. I really do NOT want to see an endodontist and give me a rant about how he needs to 'save the tooth' or redo the root canal. NOPE!!!

Any and all advice is appreciated, I am having symptoms as I speak so obviously the sooner it's done the better, and I know there's no other option.

Thanks in advance!!!!
Mikeulf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote