View Single Post
Old 05-30-2007, 06:49 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by towie View Post
I have to laugh because I read your posts and it sounds like me. I am happy because I can amuse people with my 'forgetfulness'. I make a joke out of getting up to go somewhere, being distracted and forgetting where I was going. But it sometimes gets frustrating because it takes me all day to get things done. Dopamax is a great nickname for it! I get the tingling too in my hands and feet but my neurologist said this would happen. It happens mostly at night when I am tired. Av8girl-Is the Urocit-K over the counter and does it help with other side effects? By the way congratulations on being migraine free! It must be such a relief to have no more pain. And Justice-the beach is my happy place too. The sound of the waves, smell of the air, the feel of the sun. Such a soothing environment. I look forward to the summer. Good luck finding your way back to the ocean. I could never be more than 15 minutes away from it.
Urocit-K is an RX. The only side effect it helps with is the peri-oral tingling and the tingly fingers. I also found that if I don't drink a lot of water, the Urocit-K is worthless! I have to stay hydrated.

Oh yes, being migraine-free is a godsend! I used to have at least 1 -2 a week! Nothing helped!

“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” - Henry Ford
tovaxin_lab_rat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote