View Single Post
Old 05-22-2014, 12:57 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Can you guys do jigsaw puzzles? I've always enjoyed putting them together but I don't know if they're too much stimulation now. I haven't tried. Or word puzzles (word searches, crossword puzzles, etc.) I'm not a crafty person but knitting/crocheting? I'll try to think of other things we can do.
What Happened: 3/6/14 I was leaning in to pick my phone off the floor of my car and hit my head on the door frame. No immediate problems but I woke up the following day with blurred vision, nausea, fogginess and memory issues. Headaches came the next day along with speech problems. CT scan was clear. Took a few weeks off work. Went back for half days for two weeks.
Then: 4/14/14 While still recovering from the first concussion I hit my head on the edge of my desk. Immediate headache, nausea and blurred vision. Doctor referred me to a neurologist who prescribed physical therapy for my neck, as I get incredibly stiff/sore necks daily which helps to bring on the headaches. Doctor also referred me to a counselor, who is helping me to cope with the anxiety and panic that has come up in my post concussion world. I deal with severe sensory problems and the frequent bout of aphasia.
And Then : 10/6/14 I was cleaning something (ok cat puke) up from underneath my new glass table when I stood up too fast right into it and voila, trauma #3. I was out of work for a month and a half this time. Noise problems, aphasia, etc.
Socks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Living_Dazed (05-26-2014)