View Single Post
Old 05-23-2014, 01:07 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieB3 View Post
Angell, Can you define the exact kind of pain you're having? Is it only your back? Is it lower, mid, or upper back? A B12 deficiency can cause back pain, too.
Yes. The type of debilitating pain that I am referring to is only in my back. It is the upper half and radiates outward from my spine and through the muscles. It is probably work noting that I regularly lose 2-2.5 inches (5-6.5cm) in height daily. My wife will step on my back and I'll gain the height back and, if it hasn't been too long with the pain at maximum, it'll relieve the pressure as well and the pain will subside. I do not have a B-12 deficiency - or any other (referring to D as you pointed out below). My lab work came back today testing for just that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieB3 View Post
Don't assume that it's caused by MG. Try to write down when it happens, and any other clues you can in an attempt to figure it out. And then, of course, talk to your primary doctor about it.
It is easy to identify when it happens because it is every day, all day. Better in the morning and worse at night which I have always assumed was because I was not fighting gravity all night.

If any of that didn't make sense...I'm really in the middle of it at the moment and the pain is winning.
angell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AnnieB3 (05-23-2014)