View Single Post
Old 05-23-2014, 12:07 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Sally - I've LDN can help with the fatigue we experience. I'm glad that it helped you.

Barb & Doydie - I have found that using the store scooters to be so helpful. My body doesn't give out within 10 minutes of shopping. I can now complete the entire shopping trip. If they don't have a scooter, using the cart is helpful. Most of the places I go to have a scooter though.

Msbluis - For me, the fatigue can make me stop in my tracks. It doesn't matter where I am, when my body says stop it means stop or I'll make you stop. It's like moving along happily and then hitting a brick wall. Then I have to spend some time resting to recup. I can longer do the things I used to do. A shower alone can be so tiring. There have been times that I've showered and have to rest with my towel on until I have the energy to finish getting dressed. It's not all the time that that happens but sometimes. Like I mentioned, brushing my hair can be tiring too. Making meals is a chore. Since I am only cooking for myself, it makes it much easier and I make quick meals, ones that don't require a lot of energy.
tkrik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (05-23-2014), barb02 (05-23-2014), SallyC (05-23-2014)