View Single Post
Old 05-24-2014, 07:28 AM
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Default hello all, newbie

Hi all,

I'm a total newbie here and very glad to have found this forum. I have multiple 'issues' . I was diagnosed with ME/CFS five years ago and have suffered with vertigo, lack of balance, and some odd symptoms such as transient double vision. I also suffered with severe facial and jaw pain and pain at back of head. I got told was my teeth and TMJ but then a great new dentist discovered my jaw was dislocating - sent me for x-ray and found an old jaw break never healed - so jaw was lopsided, and dislocating causing nerve, muscle and bone pain.

I also suffered with severe neck and head pain, and so last month my physio sent me for a flexion and extension x ray - which shows instability in c2,3 and 4 of cervical spine. GP not much use explaining what this may mean for me but on advice of orthapeadic registrar they have referred me to a neurosurgeon so waiting for more answers. Sigh.

So have a complicated history of injuries and issues but the upshot is I am in a LOT of pain daily - particularly a very bad headache and pressure at the back of my head.

I am going to spend my time reading all the posts and info in this forum but I just want to say how great it is to find a place where there are people I can discuss things with as I have no clue really what is going on with me.

Sorry for epic first post
barnsleelass is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote