View Single Post
Old 05-24-2014, 10:24 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I too sit around the house all day. It has been over a year now, and I have been able to drive off and on. I fell again a few months ago and hit my head again, thus a back slide and lost permission to drive again. I have been on good days anyhow. Luckily I live in a small old city with nearly all one way streets to and from every where I let my self drive to. If it is on the highway I let my hubby drive. I can not ride well in the car or I am sick. Head movements, walking light and noise still make my head aches worse and the vertigo too.

I listen to a lot of audio books and have recently found that knitting on the round looms I can do. It is not fine detailed work that stresses my brain much and though my eyes get tired pretty quick it is easy to put down and continue later. Hats are quick you can make a stocking cap in about two hours or less. I made a blanket for grand baby due any day now it took me about 2 weeks.

I know how you feel, I feel like I have had no fun in so very long but anything I can think of to do that is fun there are a bunch of reasons I cant or am afraid of doing it. Last summer I got my fishing license so we could go fishing but that was hard too. We went at night twice once during the day turned out to be a bad idea and did not go again.

So Audio books, sitting on the porch with the dogs and round loom knitting...
otherwise PT and house work.
LauraM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Living_Dazed (05-24-2014), Theta Z (06-10-2014)