Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by specilfrend View Post
Hi,
Is that recommended for neuropathy?
Thank you
Hi there.

I was diagnosed with Peripheral Neuropathy about 7 years ago (perhaps even longer). I have diabetes. I started on the 1000 sublingual Methyl B-12 and in one week I was so much better I went to the 5000 once a day on an empty stomach.

I cannot tell you how this affected me. I have energy, I have NO neuropathy pain. I have feeling in my feet and I wouldn't give this supplement up if you paid me. As a matter of fact last night I was in Dunkin Donuts sitting with several people in their late 70's who were complaining that they have no energy, they don't want to do this and that and they looked at me and said "how the hel* do you have so much energy. I then stood up and bent down and touched my toes (and I have arthritis to boot). They all looked at me and said "HOW???" I then went back to my house (a few doors away), got my little bottle of Methyl B-12, told them I got it at Puritan Pride. None of them have computers but they have children and grandchildren. I wrote everything down for them and when I left, they were all shouting 'GOD BLESS YOU. I laughed my head off. Nice bunch of ladies.

They were ALL goling to go and get some of this via their grandchilden's computer skills.

Will update if they ever start dancing the boogie at Dunkin Donuts. They all know it doesn't take one pill to make a difference, I explained it all to them.

So cool

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (05-25-2014)