Old 09-22-2006, 07:36 AM
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachV View Post
that would (of course!) be a low calorie, low-fat, low-cholesterol, no salt, but remarkably rich and delicious choc chip muffin, i presume?

that's what this world REALLY needs......desserts that r good for u!

i've been on a baking binge, looking for the perfect lunchbox cookie for my grandkids.....we have a contender for that honor -- it's a spice cookie made with honey (no sugar to ramp up the boys!).......and meanwhile, we've all been sampling cookies till our eyes crossed.....funny thing, i've had no complaints from anyone!

so, who wants a cookie?

best to all,
liz
liz, i would love to help you with any recipes. i do this for a living.

applesauce substitutes in equal amounts for oil in baking. salt can be ommited in baking, but you may notice less flavor. i don't miss it. a low sodium version works well. i add oatmeal to cookies and brownies. (rolled oats, not quick) mashed bananas add moistue and richness.

my virtual eating....well...no calorie or fat gram counting there. but in real life...health nut. i cook and bake daily.

i would really love to have your cookie recipe! i'm a bit of this and a dash of that person, so if you don'thave exact measuments, that is ok. oh...don't forget..cookie samples!!!
Curious is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote