View Single Post
Old 05-27-2014, 12:46 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I told my dad about the large amount of hair, and that seemed to concern him a lot.

Had a conversation with him tonight about some of the stuff that's going on. My knees have been in pain the past few days. Yesterday I was not able to bend my left knee without screaming. My right elbow joint hurts too...along with some finger joints. There is something going on, and I don't know if it's the MS or if I've suddenly acquired some more letters to add to the alphabet soup of problems that I might be starting to collect. I'm just starting to get really frustrated with everything that's been going on. (there's another issue I'm having that I'm keeping to myself and not telling the parents about. I might tell the doctor about it tomorrow when I call him. It's just an extremely private thing that I'm uncomfortable about talking about)

I've apparently been needing cheering up for a few weeks. My dad told me the other day that I can get a new iPad Mini if I trade in my old one. I don't even have the energy to take it to the Fedex store to have them pack it for me. Going to try to do that tomorrow. Weird thing about that, is that normally I'd have done it already, and I'd have the new one either ordered, or I'd have gone up to the Apple Store by now. I'm not even rushing to do it yet. Hopefully I'll feel good enough to drop off the old Mini tomorrow. I have to wait for Apple to accept it for "recycling", and they'll send me a gift card towards a new one. (my b-day was saturday. My dad will pay the difference on a new iPad)

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (05-27-2014)