View Single Post
Old 05-27-2014, 10:52 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rimbanda View Post
Well, I spent my night in hospital and had the machine hooked up this morning and have made it back home safe and sound. Trying not to get my hopes up but after 9 or 10 hours I appear to be getting some relief in my neck and head which were the areas they were targeting. Same can't be said about a few other areas but they weren't part of the plan.

Even my lovely, extremely patient wife say my face isn't as strained as usual. So as Wingy said, fingers crossed and it will be all systems go. I realise it is only day 1, but I'm optimistic that these are good signs. I just have to make it through to Tuesday without doing anything stupid.

Thanks everyone for your support.

Phil

Sounds good so far eh Phil, glad to hear it all went well, see I said it won't hurt... much :-) Fingers crossed for you mate, take it easy for a few days now and rest assured when they take it out it should just slip out without pain, well mine did anyway.

Try and keep a journal of your pain relief, gives them a good idea for electrode placement if you go for a permanent unit.

All the best, Wingy
Wingy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (05-28-2014), Rimbanda (05-28-2014), Rrae (05-27-2014)