View Single Post
Old 05-27-2014, 01:02 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Yes the evil Flagyl....but it was not as damaging as the giardia itself. I have not been the same since the parasitic infection, although numerous tests over the past two years have proved time and time again they are no longer inside my system.

The mercury and B6 levels were in the past. I have reduced both levels by eliminating B6 supplementation and reducing consumption of high mercury seafood. This latest flare has literally hit me out of left field as my habits have improved dramatically after reading these posts and gaining much needed weight.

The Linzess may have a connection. I have googled it and gone deep. There have been no recorded nerve or nutritional issues with the medication as of yet. Also I had the neuropathy long before I started taking the medication?

Thanks so much for your reply! Any insights are helpful as I am tearing my hair out...another day of inconceivable pain and no relief in sight. My neurologist just called in an anti-anxiety medication called Buspar to help settle my nerves. I do not see anything on the internet about its use for nerve pain though??
cat1234 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote