View Single Post
Old 05-28-2014, 03:10 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Rsd/crps hitting me hard

RSD/CRPS is getting and hitting me so hard ,nothing can be able to describe the awful felling,body aching,burning,no relief at all,no scs works for now,no meds,nothing.this is my relief,can anyone imagine,crying as a relief,no,I don't think so.just me,just in my head,you are right,only in my head,get real people,outsiders don't know what pain is not even what is the meaning.
I hated when people,asked what I have because I look ok to them ,like Renee once said ,yahh,and you don't look stupid to me. Yap then right ,no one but us know what pain means ,I'm in pain,if you listened to those words,come on,don't reply with that dome question: are you sick,you look ok to me...don't you find that kind of annoyed,what else than that people want to heard ,sorry I'm in a bad day,many already,sorry don't want to be mean,I'm only want to feel ok,I'm sure none of you will asks me that stupid question or do an annoying comment ,that's why I'm here,crying but feeling some relief,I'm safe here,with friends,nothing else matter now
Attached Thumbnails
Rsd/crps hitting me hard-image-jpg  

eevo61 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
allentgamer (05-28-2014)