View Single Post
Old 05-28-2014, 08:12 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thanks

Bram,is really rough some days ,I know the routine but this time is much worst ,happens and I'm able to handled ,now I don't know why nothing work,might be stress or I'm really tired or both.
I will get over,thanks,i do appreciate you kind words,is really comforting, and yes i cried when I felt that nothing is under control,today and days in the past has not been under control,I couldn't sleep non even a minute .
I will contact my pm dr after nine a.m. And see what he recommended,meanwhile I just trying to cope the best I can and relax.
I used to listen tibetan singing bowls,pure meditation soft waves but this time cero positive effect,well we all have days like this,I have to get over and start again,but is hard to get use to it,how can we get use to feel of pain,non sense,is hard when dr said they can no longer do anything but keep giving you or offering higher pain killers,just to mask the pain,that pain is still there,but made no different now.
thanks and I see you around soon,I will eat some gelato for sure later on and continue with my crochet projects,might help,thanks again,I wil do my best,best wishes and hope your doing much better than me,your friend Jesika.

Last edited by eevo61; 05-28-2014 at 10:30 AM.
eevo61 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote