View Single Post
Old 05-28-2014, 10:21 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevscar View Post
Thanks Kevcar,at the beginning did not get any idea of how to open it to read,I'm kind of new using internet links and Facebook and all that stuff,but after few minutes I got it,thanks .
I will definitely try it,like you see,I'm in a rough patch for couple days,never that bad before,wondering what was the trigger this time,anxiety and stress is the only answer I can get.
Well,I know we don't always had good days,I had my own few bad days ,but no this bad,still surprise me how my body reacted so bad,thanks for taking the time,I wil try to get into the focus training more deeper.
I was doing meditation for a while to sleep and relaxing,one of my friends is from Vietnam and practice meditation with the monks around his area,he got me in to,and works but no for this kind of deeper pain. I tried everything with no luck ,waiting to see if I can see my pm dr,but I will practice focusing training first while a waiting for the nurse to call me,is hard you already know.
my scs battery pocket area also gave me such of pain,hot around the area,my back,everything is on fire,funny,is so fresh in the mornings and so hot after couple hours,feel like I will melt down soon,I'm burning ,for real,my hand palms hurt just if my own finger rose then,gosh,worst flare ups ever for me until today,hope soon ended and move on,I'm tired.
Thanks again and I will follow instructions to see how can I improve focus the attention in other stuff,pain won't have to be priority in my life or any life.best wishes Kevcar ,fom Jesika
Ps I wish I can actually get the book,will check amazon or Barnes and noble here in u.s.a ,maybe is here,also helps to fall asleep faster ,nice,thanks.

Last edited by eevo61; 05-28-2014 at 10:55 AM. Reason: Adding the ps.
eevo61 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote